Frustrated with some U.S. facing Poker Rooms? Then it’s time you try Ladbrokes Poker, the most well-known member of the Microgaming Network.
Ladbrokes rakeback varies depending on the level of the Player Club that you reach. The lower levels do not receive automatic Ladbrokes rakeback payments- but they CAN trade in their Poker Points for cash. Poker Points are earned for all real money play at Ladbrokes Poker. The top two tiers of the Player Club, Gold and VIP, receive a combination of Ladbrokes rakeback AND the points trade. Gold level players must opt-in to receive 17.5% automatically paid rakeback, and VIP players get 20% and don't need to opt-in.
Ladbrokes Rakeback Payments
Every Monday, all players will receive their standard rakeback bonus directly into their account.
The process of converting your points into cash is simple.
- Just click the ‘Player Club’ tab, which you will find at the poker lobby (near the bottom).
- Exchange points (minimum of 100) to cash.
- Points can also be used as entry fees to tournaments via enabling player point buy-in.
Players earn 10 points for every $1 they contribute in the rake.
The effective Ladbrokes rakeback for all levels just for trading their Poker Points in for cash is 10%. On top of that, Silver+ players get Bonus Loyalty Points which cannot be traded for cash and must be used on tournament buy-ins or items in the Ladbrokes store. We don't count that in our rakeback calculation, however. Gold and VIP players who receive automatic cash loyalty payments (Gold must opt-in for this) receive their payments on the 1st and 16th of every month, directly to their account balance. Therefore, Gold players receive 27.5% total effective Ladbrokes rakeback (17.5% automatic + 10% traded), and VIP players receive 30% (20% automatic + 10% traded).
It’s time you try Ladbrokes Poker and enjoy these special promotions and rewards:
- Players get a rakeback bonus of up to 30%.
- Claim a 250% first time deposit bonus of up to £800 or €1,000 when you play at Ladbrokes Poker.
- Freerolls for new players amounting to €9,000
- Each 8th day of the month, join the cash race with €20,000 prize pool.
- €7,000 Sit & Go Points Race – 2x per month
- $450,000 Bad Beat Jackpot prize.
Frequently Asked Information about Ladbrokes Rakeback